At Tosh Dental Group, we embrace technology to give you an excellent dental care experience. With dental technology, we can find potential problems before they have a chance to become even bigger problems. We know that when it comes to dental care, prevention can be the best cure of all.
Here are some of the dental technologies that we use:
- X-rays – Dental X-rays are used in routine office visits to check the health of the teeth, gums, and jaw. Quite often the beginning of a cavity is first detected in an X-ray image, which is why X-rays are such an important part of regular dental checkups.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) – The future of dentistry is here. We make use of cutting-edge second opinion software to make sure we do as conservative of treatment as possible. Ask us more about this new technology.
- Oral Cancer Screening – At Tosh Dental Group we will use technology to be sure your oral cancer scan is thorough. When it comes to your dental health, we want to be sure we have left no stone unturned.
- CariVU – The CariVU is also known as a caries detection device after the dental condition called caries, where tiny fractures form on the teeth. The CariVU is used to find caries, cracks, and other defects in the teeth that could lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- 3D Cone-Beam Scanner – Also known as cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), the 3D scanner uses less radiation than regular medical CT scans, and it provides a nice three-dimensional image of the mouth.
- Soft Tissue Laser – Also known as dental lasers, the soft-tissue laser can be used for some procedures. A couple of benefits of this technology is that it eliminates the need for anesthesia, reduces the need for sutures (stitches), and minimizes bacterial infection because the laser sterilizes as it cuts.
We use dental technology like a trusted partner for your dental care, so please call us or stop by to see how dental technology can work for you