With dental implants, the Tosh Dental Group can resolve your missing teeth problem. Whether you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth, we can restore your smile with dental implants. Along with your beautiful new teeth, you will have that confidence that comes with having a complete smile.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many benefits to receiving dental implants that go beyond just restoring your missing teeth or improving your smile. Here are a few of the benefits of dental implants:
- Durability – Dental implants last a long time and rarely need to be replaced.
- Comfort – An implant attaches to the jaw like your own teeth allowing for a more natural fit. Patients with ill-fitting or painful dentures often find relief by using implants to secure dentures in place.
- Function – Chewing feels more like natural teeth than other replacement options.
- Natural Look – Dental implants are the most similar replacement option to natural teeth.
- Less Involvement of Adjacent Teeth – Other replacement options usually require modifying the surrounding teeth. Implants only involve the open space.
Are There Any Health Benefits with Dental Implants?
Dental implants can do more than just make your smile look nice. In fact, by replacing missing teeth and filling in spaces, dental implants can help keep the remaining natural teeth straight. Dental implants also help improve the strength of your jaw by adding support where there is none because of missing teeth.
Solid Replacements for Missing Teeth
If you have missing teeth that you would like to have replaced, then please give us a call, schedule an appointment online, or stop by our office for a consultation. We will get those missing teeth replaced and get you smiling again!